Columbia College’s 2017 Fall Session starts on Monday, August 28, 2017 – Saturday, November 4, 2017 for ten weeks.
Please find the attached schedule for the next session and the registration form.
Registration Form (PDF)
Registration Form (DOC)
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 – Tuesday, August 15, 2017
LOCATION & TIME:
ACADEMIC OFFICE: Tysons Main Campus (Mon-Fri, 9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Register for the 2017 Fall Session begins on Tuesday, August 8, 2017, at the ACADEMIC OFFICE, located at the Tysons Main Campus between 9:00am – 5:00pm on Monday- Friday.
(Remember, all registration forms must turn into academic officers at the academic office, not admissions!)
- If you prefer to submit the registration form through the e-mail, simply reply to this e-mail after you’ve filled out and attached the registration form.
- Please pay all the amounts of tuition, no later than Tuesday, August 15, 2017. Otherwise, a late fee of $25.00 will be charged automatically.
- The registration will not complete until you submit the registration form.
- All degree students must take three (3) courses (12 credits) to keep your student status.
- TEXTBOOK: All students must have their textbooks ready for classes. Please contact the bookstore and reserve your textbooks in advance. The bookstore has the limited quantity of textbooks at the lowest price than other outside market prices.
FYI, Due to the maximum number of students, some of the classes will be closed early to register.
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS INFORMATION:
Labor Day: September 4, 2017
Columbus Day: October 9, 2017