Introduction to Coding and Programming
When: May 12 ~ June 9 (5Weeks, total 30hrs)
Any person who to: seek as new job, transfer job place, upgrade current job, prepare for retirement. No age limit, high school graduate or higher.
- What is a programmer? How can be a programmer?
- Practicing basic programming with Python language
- Practicing basic system analysis with UML diagrams
- Problem solving techniques and Algorithms
- Hands-on oriented education
- “DevOps” education at Columbia College
Contact: (703) 206-0508 | Dr. Soo Jeon, email@example.com | Dr. Chan KOH, firstname.lastname@example.org