For many reasons, Columbia College is a great place to work
Faculty, staff and student employees at the Columbia College, all aim to make their experiences with students as impressive as the surrounding environment. Moreover, through their various positions surrounding teaching, research and outreach, Columbia College employees hope to have a great influence on the state, the nation and the world.
The college offers several types of employment:
- Administrative faculty include positions in college leadership, business operations, student services and various other non-teaching jobs.
- Academic faculty positions include instructors, professors and post-doctoral scholars.
- Student employment includes jobs exclusively for students ranging from receptionist position to professional internships.
We are currently looking for:
- ESL program instructors
- Degree program instructors
- College admissions officers
If you are interested in applying for any positions, send your resume to email@example.com
Columbia College is Hiring
Develop and analyze cost-benefit analysis, pro forma financial statement, target price for tuition; Provide acct, financial, and productivity analysis support for all employees in the school; Review scholarship and analyze applicant’s financial condition.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related. Job in Vienna, VA. Columbia College.
Send resume with cover letter to:
Attn: Dr. Richard Kim
8620 Westwood Center Drive
Vienna, VA 22182