For many reasons, Columbia College is a great place to work
Faculty, staff and student employees at the Columbia College, all aim to make their experiences with students as impressive as the surrounding environment. Moreover, through their various positions surrounding teaching, research and outreach, Columbia College employees hope to have a great influence on the state, the nation and the world.
The college offers several types of employment:
- Administrative faculty include positions in college leadership, business operations, student services and various other non-teaching jobs.
- Academic faculty positions include instructors, professors and post-doctoral scholars.
- Student employment includes jobs exclusively for students ranging from receptionist position to professional internships.
We are currently looking for:
- ESL program instructors
- Degree program instructors
- College admissions officers
If you are interested in applying for any positions, send your resume to email@example.com
Columbia College is Hiring instructors & staff
Columbia College is seeking a full/part-time instructors & staff starting immediately in following departments:
- Academic Department
- Admission Department
- Business Department
- ESL Department
- Master’s degree in related field with academic coursework of fifteen (18) semester hours or twenty-three (23) quarter hours in the teaching discipline.
- Three (3) years of field experience or one (1) year of teaching experience in related field with excellent references.
- Strong passion for academics