For many reasons, Columbia College is a great place to work
Faculty, staff and student employees at the Columbia College, all aim to make their experiences with students as impressive as the surrounding environment. Moreover, through their various positions surrounding teaching, research and outreach, Columbia College employees hope to have a great influence on the state, the nation and the world.
The college offers several types of employment:
- Administrative faculty include positions in college leadership, business operations, student services and various other non-teaching jobs.
- Academic faculty positions include instructors, professors and post-doctoral scholars.
- Student employment includes jobs exclusively for students ranging from receptionist position to professional internships.
We are currently looking for:
- ESL program instructors
- Degree program instructors
- College admissions officers
If you are interested in applying for any positions, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language Program Coordinator
Coordinate programs between departments and educational content; Develop new programs and instructional materials for English as a Second Language (ESL) courses offered; Provide guidelines to ESL professors and support in language courses planning and organization; Support administrative tasks; Train and supervise faculties teaching in language programs.
Master’s Degree in Language Education or related
Send resume with cover letter to:
Attn: Dr. Richard Kim
8620 Westwood Center Dr,
Vienna, VA 22182