Welcome to Columbia College!
We, Columbia College, are a nationally accredited institution of higher education devoted to fulfill the needs of individuals who seek professional development and advancement. It is our foremost job to deliver the promise of a student-centered learning environment to ensure that the need and goal of each individual are satisfyingly and effectively met.
The Center for Intercultural Exchange & Education (CIEE) has been established, in 2010, to primarily meet international students ‘ educational needs.
- Providing advice to prospective students about their academic options
- Providing advice to prospective students about the Visa application process
- Issuing Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20, DS-2019) to eligible applicants
- Providing pre-departure advice to ensure a safe and timely arrival in the United States
- Issuing Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment authorization
- Issuing recommendation to USCIS for Optional Practical Training (OPT) employment authorization
- Providing information about transferring from another institution
F-1 is a non-immigrant student visa for individuals who want to study full-time at an educational institution in the U.S. For more information, please click here.
J-1 is a non-immigrant visa category for individuals approved to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs. Columbia College offers a total of four program categories: College & University Student, Intern, Professor and Research Scholar. For more information, please click here.
The M-1 visa is for nonacademic or technical/vocational studies. To qualify for an M-1 visa, the applicant must be enrolled full-time in a vocational or non-academic education program at an approved institution in the US. Applicants are required to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support themselves for the duration of their course and that they intend to return to their home country upon completion of their studies.
A four-week to eight-week short, educational summer program is designed to advance learning experience and sharpen practical knowledge.
A four-week to eight-week short, interactive winter program is designed to further deepen learning experience and practical knowledge.
Please contact us if you have any questions.