For many reasons, Columbia College is a great place to work
Faculty, staff and student employees at Columbia College all aim to make their experiences with students as impressive as the surrounding environment. Moreover, through their various teaching, research and outreach positions, Columbia College employees hope to have a great influence on the state, the nation and the world.
The college offers several types of employment:
- Administrative faculty includes positions in college leadership, business operations, student services and various other non-teaching jobs.
- Academic faculty positions include instructors, professors and post-doctoral scholars.
- Student employment includes jobs exclusively for students ranging from receptionist position to professional internships.
We are currently looking for:
- Admissions Officers
- Academic Administrative Assistants
- Program Development Coordinators
- Business Manager
- IT/ Web Developer
If you are interested in applying for any positions, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org