The main purpose of online VESL program is to improve students’ English fluency so that they can obtain better opportunities in the U.S. with less or no communication barriers. The online VESL program is mainly designed for the students who need to improve English but have issues attending on-site VESL classes due to time conflict or mobility problems.
- Learn English anywhere and anytime
- Financial Aid available to those who qualify
- We provide laptops to students as a learning tool
- Accredited by Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- Fully Synchronized with Offline VESL program
- Four levels:
- 100 – Beginning
- 200 – Intermediate
- 300 – Advanced
- 400 – High-advanced
- 60-week Program (Capable of transfer to degree programs upon completion of 302)
- Full support not only from the Online VESL Student Support Team but also from the Homeroom Teacher & Hybrid class program. Take advantage of both Online and Offline support.
- Hotline service 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.
- Reliable placement test: CaMLA
- Homeroom Teachers will meet the students via Skype each week to:
- Teach practical English
- Offer peer to peer contact for students
- Engage in listening and speaking activities
- Promote and encourage participation
- Keep students motivated
- Give feedback
- Click here to learn about our Homeroom teachers
The students also have the opportunity participate in a hybrid classes if they want to meet instructors face-to-face. The Hybrid Classes are the combination of both online and residential classes. The students will have the flexibility of completing the online course at their own convenience and are expected to meet the instructors at the class only twice a week.