The main purpose of the Online Vocational English as a Second Language (VESL) program is to improve students’ English fluency so that they can obtain better opportunities in the U.S. with fewer or no communication barriers. The Online VESL program is mainly designed for students who need to improve their English but are unable to participate in on-site VESL classes.!
- Learn English anywhere and anytime
- Financial Aid available to those who qualify
- Laptops provided to students as a learning tool
- Accredited by Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- Fully Synchronized with the VESL program
- Four Levels:
- 100 – Beginning
- 200 – Intermediate
- 300 – Advanced
- 400 – High-Advanced
- 60-week Program (Capable of transfer to degree programs upon the completion of level 302)
- Full support not only from the Online VESL Student Support Team but also from the Homeroom Teacher & Hybrid class program.
- Hotline service 5 days a week
- Reliable placement test: CaMLA
- Homeroom Teachers will meet the students via Zoom each week to:
- Teach practical English
- Provide students with peer to peer connections
- Engage in listening and speaking activities
- Promote and encourage participation
- Keep students motivated
- Give feedback
- Click here to learn about our Homeroom teachers
If students want to communicate face-to-face with teachers, they also have the opportunity to participate in a blended course. Hybrid Classes are a combination of both online and in-person classes. The students have the flexibility of completing the online course at their own convenience and are expected to meet the instructors in class twice a week.