For Many Reasons, Columbia College is a Great Place to Work
Faculty, staff and student employees at the Columbia College, all aim to make their experiences with students as impressive as the surrounding environment. Moreover, through their various positions surrounding teaching, research and outreach, Columbia College employees hope to have a great influence on the state, the nation, and the world.
The college offers several types of employment:
- Administrative faculty includes positions in college leadership, business operations, student services, and various other non-teaching jobs.
- Academic faculty positions include instructors, professors, and post-doctoral scholars.
- Student employment includes duties exclusively for students ranging from receptionist position to professional internships.
- Internship positions that allow you to experience real business at a multicultural, educational institute; get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain practical world experience.
We are currently looking for innovative and enthusiastic individuals for the following department:
- Education, ESL
- Communication, Public Relations
- Vocational Program: Massage Therapy, Dental Lab Technology, Culinary Arts
H-1B / OPT / J-1 Visa welcomed.
If you are interested in applying for any positions, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com