Columbia College (CCDC) welcomes International Students.

Do you need a student visa(F-1)?

Please select the admissions process based on your current situation.   


Outside the U.S. Transfer Change of Status to F-1

Are you interested in the Exchange Visitor Program (J-1)?

The J-1 visa provides countless opportunities for international candidates looking to travel and gain experience in the United States.

Programs Available to International Students

Associate Degree Program
CCDC offers eight associate degree programs. Each program is designed to provide quality and updated education that embraces the unique needs of current industry.

Read and find helpful information you’ll need to study in the U.S., to obtain work authorization, and to maintain an I-20.