<Things to do during the summer break> Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour There is no shortage of landmarks and monuments to see in our nation’s capital! Conveniently, the bus tour allows you to go from site to site without any hassle. This is the best way to see the monuments efficiently while also learning from […]
Savor summer’s biggest holiday – the Fourth of July – in the nation’s capital with fireworks on the National Mall, free festivities and so much more. 1 Wave the stars and stripes at the National Independence Day Parade Esther Westerveld Line up along Constitution Avenue to observe DC’s annual National Independence Day Parade. Expect to […]
- New student orientation 7/19New student orientation The New Student Orientation will be held on Thursday, July 19, 2018 from 10AM to 12 PM at the Tysons Campus. All new students who are starting classes in the Summer B session are expected to attend the orientation.
- 2018 Summer B Session Start 7/232018 Summer B Session Start on July 23rd, 2018
- International Transfer-In Scholarship 8/1 “INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER-IN SCHOLARSHIP” Columbia College is now accepting applications for the International Transfer-In Scholarship. New international students transferring to Columbia College for the first time are eligible to apply. For more information, please call 703-206-0508 or email our International student advisor at HeyL@ccdc.edu.
- IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES FOR 2018 FALL SESSION 8/27 IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES FOR 2018 FALL SESSION Columbia College Academic Courses Open Registration starts on Monday, July 30, 2018 Tuition for Fall Session Due on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 2018 Fall Session begins on Monday, August 27, 2018
- BIG Open House 8/4 Come to our BIG Open House to see what Columbia College has to offer you for the new school year! If you are thinking about college for the first time or transferring from another college or university, this is a great opportunity to get to know more about our college. Everyone is invited!
- Summer break 8/8 Summer break begins Wednesday, August 8 and goes through Saturday, August 11. Classes will resume on Monday, August 13. Have a safe and relaxing break in the sun!!